Saturday, May 07, 2005

Six Days and Five Nights…….. And Now Bliss^∞+1

The last week was really stressful for me, I gave six exams in six days, like a marathon race, with each subject having an elephantine course.
Finally my exams have ended and now I have a two month long vacation ahead of me. I just have a month’s industrial training in between, else I am blissfully jobless for next two months. So,
Auspices of me becoming omnipresent on the blogsphere and spamming on your blog seem favorable.

Now when you have all the time in the world to watch movies, they aren’t any good ones around. I don’t understand why producers don’t see this period as a business opportunity, this is the time when most of the students are free and still they are not many movies around.

There is another small bit of news I want to share, I found this last week but didn’t have time to blog about it. According to Google (at present) I am the second most famous Anubhav Agarwal in this world. Search engine listing has really gained a lot of importance in the past few years. There are thousand of websites offering Search Engine Optimization or SEO as it is popularly known. I have not used any of those services and probably the reason behind inclusion of my site is primarily Google's new policy of listing its blogspot site and like me, my name is also pretty unique in this world. Click the link below to see it.

Search for
Anubhav Agarwal.

It’s not a big deal but I am still happy about it.

For more information about working of google see my Google Bombing Blog.

10 Voices:

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Well, enjoy since the exams are all done. I would have died with 6 exams consecutively!!!

anubhav said...

well it was tough kroopa ..dont know how i managed it...

Naresh said...

hey anubhav...
i even wrote a blog 2de, but power cut b4 i cud publish it:(
anyway, will wrt sth soon...

thnx 4 blogrolling me... shall follow suit!

anubhav said...

@ naresh: i have had such problems ..but thank god i have a ups...

thanx for likin me,,,..


@ niki: didnt get u niki..what comments u r talking abt...

TheSpark said...

congrats on surviving yet another round of exams!
n congrats again for becoming the 2nd most famous anubhv agarwal. :)

d4u said...

Oh so at last exams over.....:D Time 2 chillllllll now...:D!!
And ya mebbe u need 2 get a digital signature done..since u become the 2nd most popular...people wud want ur autograph..;)

Sudipta Chatterjee said...

And then people speak of propaganda!! Hey, don't you think Laloo Prasad Yadav should start a blog as well? Imagine someone starting a blog by his name and the second result on this page http://www.google.co.in/search?q=Laloo+Prasad+Yadav turning out to be that blog!! :D

Now, did that ring some devilish bells in the idle mind ?

anubhav said...

@ niki : page rank of site depends on the backlinks it has and many other things...

@ spark: yo man it feels great after surviving the tsunamEC

@deeps: I would love to do that but fear forgery and illegal use of my name. :P

@ sudipta : gr8 idea...how about starting a blog in malllika sherawat's name ...wonder how much traffic that would have :D

Prashanth said...

hey point num 3 was incredibly funny...came up with it by urself??? funny post...

Prashanth said...

hey point num 3 was incredibly funny...came up with it by urself??? funny post...