Sunday, May 29, 2005

Do I need to talk?

Bunty and Babli vs Frank W. Abagnale?

Can India achieve 100% literacy?

What kind of a person I am?

Are You scrolling very fast?

Bungee Jumping?

Do I need to write?

Why didn't I put '?' as the title?

Why is it so easy to play with Windows registry?

Why are women poor communicators when it comes to matters regarding love?

‘e’motional- Somebody who moves on net…?

Why can’t I tell them?

Why do Indian police stations have guns used by dacoits of 1970’s and big tummies?

Did those three letters change my life?

Why do men fight?

Is Fame name of the Game?

Underwater diving?

Will Tata’s One lakh Car storm the Indian markets?

Why does Tom Hanks star in all great movies?

Do you think this is funny?

Why don't I read fiction?

What is more important in a F1 race the technology of the car or skills of the driver?

Why does every one chase money if it can't buy happiness?

Do you believe Michel de Notredame?

Do I believe in God and rebirth?

How can they blog so easily about their life?

Is Mary the historical person whose time has come?

Why is it so hard to make somebody smile, cry, believe, laugh?

Why Mountain View, California ?

Who and what am I searching for and when will my search end?

Brain Drain?

Does it matter to them? Do they know me? Do I need their help? Can they influence my life?

How were Spartans so brave?

Why did I start Blogging?

Why don't they have IVRS( Involuntary Retirement Scheme ) in Politics?

Is God man's greatest creation?

When will I stop?

Who has the Ark of the Covenant?

Will the BPO bubble burst like the IT bubble?

Will Leaders of this country ever think beyond secularism and communalism?

Do I need the book of the dead?

Why is Gujarat a dry state?

If matrix is an infinite loop then from where did the main computer get so much RAM?

How did Vyasa have such great vision and imagination?

Why did I write this post?

Will I delete this post?

Can You answer them?

Are there are more questions than answers?

Why were the questions so random?

Is that all I can think of? Or Was I getting bored?

Are you bored?

How did you manage to read this line without missing even a single question?

Or did you just scroll down to read the BOTTOM LINE?

Is this too much?

Will you stop me?

Can somebody who has read every question suggest a title?

What was this?

Did I have Vodka before writing this?

Confusions Of Dangerous Mind?

9 Voices:

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Jeez!! Whats up with you man?? Is everything ok?

Smartalec said...

gotta admit i reached "that" a bit too soon *sheepish smile*! anywayz run out of material for ur blog or sumthin'?!

Baejaar said...

As long as you dont expect me to answer those questions, I dont mind you asking them :-)

"I know only to ask questions and not answer them" - This line is pinched from a famous play "Thiruvilaiyadal".

a_beautifulmind said...


Why did I write this post?
Will I delete this post?

Wow anubhav, great questions to ask after writing a confused post... ;-)

Naresh said...

Is this a blog? :P
howz this 4 a title?

anubhav said...

@ krish : lol..took lot of pain..thanx

@ kroopa: thanx for asking..well guess everything ok now..

@ steve:well the kind of idiosyncratic person like i am i will never run out of material..

@dheepak: infact i didnt expect anyone to even read that..

guess we all just know ask q's not to answer..

@niki: lol @ vodka diary...well u manged to read 2/3 of it..gr8

@ beautiful mind: well may be i was confused..

@naresh : doesnt seem like a blog isnt it..

@ all: ppl thanx for ur responses..didnt expect any for this...anyways a bit busy these days Industrial Training started so not able view ur blogs..anyways keep posting( better than this post)..promise will read them as soon as i get time

a_beautifulmind said...

Grey Vampire, you gave a nice shot to his questions.
I liked them, except this....

Why do men fight?
ans:Because women cant.They are cowards

Lets me put it like this...

Why do men fight?
ans:Because women DON'T.They LOVE ;-)

Elixir said...

OMG ANUBHAVVVV!!!!
n hats off 2 vampire..he actually answerd all??!!??

Smartalec said...

vampire deserves a standing ovation, ppl! kudos to u, dude!

and seems like The beautiful mind is getting a bit feministic:P!!