Thursday, December 22, 2005

Lets's get Personal!

I got this idea after watching a movie. I thought I have written more than 50 posts on my blog, but none of my posts have been about me, or just about me. Almost all of them have been written or shall I say composed. Anyways I thought its time I'll post something about myself which directly comes from my heart or my brain or whatever onto to the keyboard. So I am going write anything that comes to mind this time.(See I wrote that too!).

Ok yes, so where was I about me. Ah! you have read my profile for sure so I ain't going to write anything stereotypic here. One reason I have never written much about myself is that when i started blogging i read somewhere an arguement against blogs, that blogs would never get far than kinky diaries or sweet little confessions which nothing-to-do-types would read or pretend to do so. As for diaries i seriously believe in the fact(believe me its a fact) that 98% of people who write diaries want them to be read secretly, probably because they were never had the courage to talk about it. But i am writing as a future reference, something I'll would like to read in future and i dont mind anybody else reading it coz aint going to write anything i dont want anybody else to know. Just know how I was when at the age of 20, sounds stupid but then you got to do some stupid things in life too. So lets call a character photograph..wierd name too!

Most people who know me would agree that I the most laziest in my entire family including relatives counting all generations. I can kill time like anything sleeping,eating,watching movies and dreaming. I am sure I would have dreamt more than 3/4 of my future life by now in numerous circumstances both good and bad. Day dreaming or dreaming at night any time of the day its not hard for me. whenever i get time. I was quite a studious guy when i was at school, may be i had to be/was expected to be or may didnt have anymore options. I sucked royally at almost outdoor sports coz I never took them seriously but tried them and failed them all. All the ball games.

i love travelling in trains alone and passing time standing at door.Looking at the life around you may be the just the way they show in the hindi movies of the 80's and early 90's-Swaying out arms ofcourse tightly clutched to the safety handles or bars. Probably started doing this may be as early teenage stunts to impress somebody interesting but still love to do that everytime i am travelling alone from baroda to surat or back.

I never have been able figure out if I am an introvert or extrovert I behave very differently in different cricumstances. Was nominated for the title of most talkative person at my school farewell function. Missed that award but pledged that day that from here on..will try to control my tongue just a little bit. My college life started pretty horribly , had really weird roomates in my first year, life almost seemed like hell then. But later i felt that i needed that sort of an experience probably just to know the world. I have always believed in god but never in idol worship.

One thing i really miss in my life is probably doing crazy stuff..something which i can call crazy....Even though sem to have broken all rules,done many weird things, but never really felt they were crazy after doing them. So probably would love to do something crazy like scuba diving or travelling half the country on a bike in future.

I think can continue writing but i am very sleepy i will continue this may be sometime in future.

1 Voices:

Sudipta Chatterjee said...

Hmmm.... interesting!!