Sunday, April 02, 2006

Bad

I have seen good times. I have seen bad times. I wrote ‘scraps’, people called them ‘craps’. Bad. They derided my jokes saying that they were even below Uganda’s poverty line. Bad. Snide remarks from presumptuous kids became quite frequent. Bad. I stopped visiting blogs of my friends. Bad. They stopped visiting me. Bad. I became extremely irregular with blogging.Worst

22 days after 1st anniversary of my blog I announce that in future I will try to squeeze a post every 1.5 weeks. Apparently I forgot the anniversary. Thank god blogs do not have a sex.

On 13th march 2005,in my first post I wrote about one of the Indians I admire the most, M.K. Gandhi, today, I will write about his successors.


One of my teachers once asked me who do you think represents brand India or is the most popular Indian?

What would be your answer?

Aishwarya Rai

Amitabh Bachchan

My answer is Mahatma Gandhi, what’s yours?

0 Voices: