Friday, January 27, 2006

Long Live Popcorn Patriotism

A thought that popped into my mind after I saw Rangde Basanti. A nice movie, does enamor a bit, good solid screenplay and amazing performances by Aamir khan, Atul Kulkarni and Soha Ali Khan. By the way the site rocks too, do check it out.

Anyways I didn't notice this one on the graffiti wall during the film completely, but found it on the site.Here it goes...

" Go slow, someone is wetting for you"

Nice, I would say,hope you get the pun.

With republic day just past i wanted to write two conflicting posts, spurting from two conflicting theories in my mind. Inspiration for the first one came from the book i am reading by Alvin Tofler called the
Third wave and second about Popcorn patriotism and reviewing Rangde combined with lack of freedom in china and something more that i recently learned about China.

Unfortunately as the case i find myself invariably short of time, may be I will write something in future.

Till then go and watch Rangde if you get a chance.

0 Voices: