Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Still in Hibernation

Engineers are biggest procrastinators, but believe me I had no role in my small break turining into a big vacation.(Hindi FIlm cue: Your honor " main bekasoor hoon, not guilty").

You can start by blaming it on the hostel warden, the college director, and then the MHRD. Anyways the crux of the matter is your's truly still does not have net in his hostel room.Actually the new college year has started it will take some time till the things get settled.

I have always have theme for a new college year , not resolutions , which probably are things you never want to do. A theme would be an idea and direction for the new academic year. ( Non Academic activities incluided ;) ).

So the theme for this year is...

" Don't lose the grip on dreams of your past you must fight to keep them alive".

This line is part of the song, "Eye Of Tiger" from the Rocky IV.

P.S: If you visit my blog and dont see any updates you can always quench your strong desire of clicking by clicking the google ads..(see on them left side). Contribution to an engineer's relief fund will be seen as a humanatarian gesture. In addition One Paisa will be given to salman khan for buying a new mobile ..( He has to make so many phone calls these days :) )

P.P.S: Spell Check was Left to the reader, I wrote this post in record time of 6 mins and that too in my college Computer Centre and on a Linux computer with fonts in range of nano metres..( Guess I am in the engineering groove).

5 Voices:

Mirage said...

haha! Hell i'd be glad to give Sallu miyan my phone...provided he dznt call me!

anubhav said...

@ Mirage: I am sure you dont want calls from him...btw my phone no. is not that bad :)

@ niki: I dont lookl like a tiger :))...thanks for the contribution...hope u read them again ;)

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

Well I like Linux better than I like Windows; I would rather work on Linux than on Linux :-P
Hopefully you get a net connection at the hostel soon!! Keep blogging!

anubhav said...

@ kroopa: me hoping for same..

Mirage said...

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!!!!!